This card was so much fun to make!
The background is a combination of stencils and stamped images overlayed with torn book pages.
- Create a background with stencils and stamps in your your desired color scheme.
- Tear pages from an old book and glue down using a matte medium. I use an old dictionary because it has LOTS of pages, small print and the pages are quite thin, making them easy to glue down.
- Stamp snail image on a separate piece of white paper and emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Color the image in with water based markers (I use Tombow water based markers).
- Fussy cut this image out
- Glue stamped image over your background
- Stamp sentiment in open area and done!
Art Gone Wild, Catherine Scanlon, Colorful Snails Stamp Set http://artgonewild.com/catherine-scanlon-cling-mount-stamp-set-colorful-snails-cscs-2812.html
Tombow Markers https://tombowusa.com/dual-brush-pen-834.html
Gold Embossing Powder, I used a Mirror Gold.
Various stamps and stencils. Look at your stash and get creative. Use subtle colors so your focal image stands out more.
Matte Gel Medium